The South African Medical Journal (SAMJ) - first published in 1884 - is a monthly, peer reviewed, general medical journal publishing leading research impacting clinical care in Africa. The journal now incorporates continuing medical education (CME).
SAMJ Goes Digital
We are pleased to announce the Digital SAMJ. Clik on View digital journal.
3 Papers in the November edition appear in the print journal as abstracts; the full articles are available online and in the digital SAMJ
Vol 105, No 3 (2015)
- Over-servicing’, ‘under servicing’ and abandonment’: What is the law?
- Care and prevention of congenital disorders
- Dementia in rural South Africa
- Two-dose HPV vaccination is sufficient
- Traumatic brain injury, the hidden pandemic
- Kidney disease in methamphetamine users
- Emergency care research priorities
- CME: Diagnosis and management of chronic kidney disease