Welcome to the new SAMJ website. Please refresh this page to ensure that you are viewing the latest version.
The South African Medical Journal (SAMJ) - first published in 1884 - is a monthly, peer reviewed, general medical journal publishing leading research impacting clinical care in Africa.
Vol 103, No 5 (2013)
• Karabus – WMA warns against working in UAE
• Guidance on the legality of mass circumcision
• Toxicovigilance – poisonings surveyed
• Human papillomavirus – prevalence and vaccination
• Update on the management of hepatitis B