The South African Medical Journal (SAMJ) - first published in 1884 - is a monthly, peer reviewed, general medical journal publishing leading research impacting clinical care in Africa. The journal now incorporates continuing medical education (CME).
SAMJ Goes Digital
We are pleased to announce the Digital SAMJ. Clik on View digital journal.
3 Papers in the November edition appear in the print journal as abstracts; the full articles are available online and in the digital SAMJ
Vol 104, No 12 (2014)
- Amniocentesis and risk of HIV transmission
- Call for neonatal premedication prior to intubation
- Early detection of retinoblastoma
- Why aren’t women getting safe abortions?
- Increased MTCT of HIV in adolescent pregnancy
- VTE – pro ling of patient risk
- CME: Tuberculosis and HIV