The South African Medical Journal (SAMJ) - first published in 1884 - is a monthly, peer reviewed, general medical journal publishing leading research impacting clinical care in Africa. The journal now incorporates continuing medical education (CME).
SAMJ Goes Digital
We are pleased to announce the Digital SAMJ. Clik on View digital journal.
3 Papers in the November edition appear in the print journal as abstracts; the full articles are available online and in the digital SAMJ
Vol 105, No 1 (2015)
- The humanistic side of medical education
- Medical certification of death
- The iPhone as a screening tool for deafness
- The HPV Vaccine and Cervical Cancer Screen (VACCS) project
- Severe blunt thoracic trauma: Differences between adults and children
- CME: Food allergy